Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is stated to be a powerful, vegetarian-based complement to assist you lose weight, enhance metabolism, and enhance digestion. Impressive claims. So is the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic legit or is it baloney? For these thinking if it is verified to genuinely work, this impartial evaluation will divulge the ingredients, research, and viable aspect consequences of this very famous weight loss and vitality supplement. See below for return information, how to reorder it again, and the money-back guarantee. Post questions and comments below.
What is Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic
It’s a complement containing substances that are stated to assist metabolism, digestion, energy, and vitality and modulate inflammation. According to the company, Flat Belly Tonic is based totally on the diets of the inhabitants of Okinawa, Japan, an location the place humans have longer existence expectancies.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), people born in Japan in 2019 can expect to live an average of 84.3 years vs. 78.5 years for people born in the United States.
While those in Japan live longer, according to a BBC report, people living in Okinawa have a 40% greater chance of living to 100 than other people living in other parts of Japan.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Ingredients
There are 4 proprietary blends in the supplement:
- Polyphenol blend
- Metabolic blend
- Digestive blend
- 9 Strain Probiotic blend
According to the Supplement Facts label, each scoop (1.5 teaspoons) of the flat belly tonic has the following ingredients.
|Calories||10||Percent Daily Value|
|Total carbs||2 g||1% DV|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6% DV|
|Polyphenol Blend. Composed of:||2g||N/A|
|Mango seed extract|
|Metabolic Blend. Composed of:||400 mg||N/A|
|Green tea leaf|
|Bitter melon extract|
|Black pepper fruit extract|
|Digestive Blend. Composed of:||700 mg||N/A|
|Oat hull fiber powder|
|9 Strain Probiotic Blend Composed of:||3 Billion CFU||N/A|
N/A = no dietary value is established.
Quick Takeaways Of Ingredients
The tonic has a lot of ingredients. Here are some thoughts on those ingredients:
- Since the tonic has 2 grams of carbs and 2 grams of fiber, it has zero net carbs, important for those on the keto diet and counting carbohydrates.
- With recognize to the probiotic blend, the organisation does now not expose the traces of the micro organism used.
- The supplement contains synbiotics (combinations of probiotics and prebiotics) which some research finds may help weight loss.
- Hibiscus may reduce blood pressure.
- Ginger and turmeric have anti-inflammation effects.
- The two components in the Digestive Blend are soluble and insoluble fibers. Both act as prebiotics so they should help grow probiotic bacteria in the gut.
- The Supplement Facts label does not indicate how many grams (or oz) are in 1 scoop.
- The Probiotic Blend provides 3 billion colony forming units (CFU). A CFU is a bacteria that is able to reproduce and form a colony. Three billion CUF is a lot but is less than in other supplements.
- Black pepper is used to make bigger the absorption of different ingredients.
Shilajit, which is found in the Metabolic Blend, is unique and not found in most other supplements.
How To Reorder Flat Belly Tonic
Many human beings who love the complement and desire to reorder do not understand how to ignore the video and get the ordering web page of the internet site to purchase it again. If that is you, go to this page of the company website, you can quickly order flat belly tonic again.
What Is Shilajit?
Shilajit, additionally acknowledged as mountain tar, shilajatu, mimie and mummiyo is a bitter-tasting, blackish, brown powdery substance shaped from the breakdown of plant material. It essentially appears like black tar. Used in Ayurvedic medicine, Shilajit contains many phytochemicals including fulvic acid, humic acid as nicely as fatty acids, and a number of minerals, consisting of selenium.
In Sanscrit, the name refers to “Conqueror of mountain and destroyer of weakness,” a reference to the ability of shilajit to boost strength, vitality, and energy levels. Indeed, some research hints there may be something to this reputation.
Shilajit has been shown to raise testosterone levels in middle-aged men. In another study, Shilajit was demonstrated to increase strength in men too. Yet another investigation published shilajit elevated the time it took to heal from bone fractures.
Preliminary evidence suggests Shilajit may help memory and possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties although more research is needed to verify these effects in humans.
Shilajit is observed on rocks in the Himalayans mountains as nicely as in many different areas such as Afghanistan, Norway, Russia, and Tibet. Interestingly, the fitness advantages of Shilajit show up to differ depending on the region where it grows.
Shilajit is truely one of the energetic substances in Flat Belly Tonic.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Clinical Research
Despite its captivating name, no scientific lookup should be positioned on the Flat Belly Tonic. This is unlucky as human beings will be attracted to this complement because they desire a flat tummy. Several of the elements have been proven to minimize inflammation. This is accurate due to the fact too a great deal cell infection contributes to ailments such as most cancers and coronary heart disease. There is proof that numerous of the elements in Okinawa Tonic decrease inflammation. Some of these substances encompass
- blueberry extract
While this is encouraging it is now not recognised if Okinawa stomach tonic reduces C reactive protein (CRP), a blood marker, or inflammation? This would be fairly effortless to check ought to researchers like to seem at it. Likewise, whether or not the tonic balances hormones is unknown as well. When considering slimming supplements, remember weight loss occurs all over the body and not just in one area, such as the belly.
Here’s a rapid video about the components and research.
Watch here or on my Youtube Channel if you prefer
Who Makes It?
The company is called Claro Nutrition. The company address is 5940 S. Rainbow Blvd Ste 400 Las Vegas, NV, 89118-257. This address corresponds to Premier Business Center. Another name for the company is Claro Media. The official website is FlatBellyTonic.com. The complement is bought with the aid of Clickbank, a revered on-line retailer that has been in enterprise due to the fact 1998.
How Much Does It Cost?
- 1 container: $69 (1 month supply) + $9.95 shipping
- 3 containers $177 (3 months supply/ $59 per container ). Free shipping
- 6 containers $294 (6 months supply / $49 per container). Free shipping
Prices may be different when you read this so double check to make sure.
The Flat Belly Tonic comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. Keep in thinking if you buy 6 containers (6 month supply) and use them for three months, you will solely be in a position to get a return on three of the bottles. If you by chance ordered too much, e-mail client assist (see below) and they can make the adjustments.
How Do You Use Okinawa Belly Tonic?
Mix 1 scoop in 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage one to two times a day. The company suggests in the morning, around 10 AM or about 1 hour after a light meal. You can drink it plain, in water, or mixed with almond milk, juice or add it to smoothies. Consume within 10 minutes of mixing.
How Do you Buy Flat Belly Tonic?
You can purchase it directly from the company. Alternatively, it may also be found on Amazon also. Okinawa Tonic is no longer offered in shops like Costco, Kroger, Walmart, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Target or CVS, or Walgreens.
If you stay in the US, orders positioned via the respectable internet site are shipped inside 2-3 days and ought to arrive inside 5-7 days. For worldwide orders to Canada and elsewhere, shipments generally arrive inside 10-12 days, relying on the place you live.
Online Reviews & Complaints
Some evaluations and feedback listed on amazon include:
- helps with digestion
- reduces bloating
- does not work
- increases urination
- tastes ok
Some have cautioned that there are fake versions of the Okinawa Tonic being sold online. This cannot be confirmed although if true, purchasing from the official company directly will keep away from this from occurring. As to flat stomach effectiveness, patron reviews by means of these who made a validated buy at Amazon stated each that it labored and did no longer work. This is frequent for many supplements. Individual consequences will vary. Fortunately, the beneficiant 3-month warranty gives you plenty of time to test it and see if it will work for you.
Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Side Effects
So is it safe? When making an attempt to determine out who this sliming tonic is proper for have in mind that the FDA does now not approve dietary supplements, even though it does regulate them. The company recommends not use more than the recommended dose of 1-2 times a day. It also states to speak to your doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing, under age 18, or have any medical condition. When using the supplement, some other things to consider include:
- Begin with less than recommended. If there are adverse reactions, taking less will reduce them.
- Stop taking at least 2 weeks before surgery. This includes dental surgery too.
- Green tea can also include caffeine. To be safe, keep away from ingesting prior to bedtime.
- Do now not function heavy equipment or motors inside eight hours of taking directed dose.
- If you have immune problems such as HIV, ask your doctor before using probiotic supplements
- Hibiscus may lower blood pressure
- Cinnamon may lower blood sugar
- Since drug interactions are not known, speak to your doctor beforehand
- The supplement has no gluten, dairy, soy, wheat, barley or animal products
Flat Belly Tonic Guarantee
The tonic has a 90 day (3-month) 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied. This is actually pretty good since the company suggests taking the tonic for at least 3 months before results are seen. If you need to make a return, send an email to Support AT FlatBellyTonic.com and request a refund. The corporation will reply inside forty eight hours or less.
This product is sold via ClickBank so you can also reach out to Clickbank Customer Support by calling 1-800-390-6035
Where Is Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Made?
The complement is made in Akron Ohio, America. More specially the label states the dietary supplements is “manufactured in the USA from the greatest overseas and home ingredients.”
Flat Belly Tonic Pros & Cons
These pros and cons are my opinions. Yours may be different.
|Easy to purchase||No research on supplement|
|Easy to use||Expensive|
|No pills to swallow||Low in fiber|
|3-month guarantee||Company does not list which strains of probiotic bacteria are used|
Does Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Really Work?
Studies exhibit humans in japan consume greater vegetables, fewer calories, and fewer animal products. These possibly play a function in their increased toughness in contrast to different countries. While the substances in the tonic are fine, there is no proof the Okinawa Belly Tonic will make bigger your lifestyles expectancy. But what about getting a flat belly? While I simply have doubts, if it works, is it viable it is due to the fact of the probiotic micro organism lowering bloating instead than burning fats from the belly? If verified through research then this can also be a way in which the complement promotes a brief pulling down of the tummy area.
What Do You Think? Comment Below.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website